FAREWELL

This is my last post to say __FAREWELL  !!  According to Blogger, a blog is NOT deleted... So if you wish to look at my blog again or for the first time, use the URL and search INDEX for the topic of your choice addressing briefly universal concerns we all have as human beings. (use the Q icon search top R of the blog)
If this blog gives you a love of nature, I am most happy since nature is the first doorway to Divine Reality/Spirit everywhere, in everyone and in everything...
We hope that this blog will remain "Good News" forever.  Thank you Blogger, thank you readers and viewers for sharing this blog.
If you see flaws in Christianity, read prophetic Richard Rohr, Pope Francis or Philip Yancey; if you are a Buddhist, read T. N. Hanh or ponder the words of the Dalai Lama; if Jewish, read Rabbi Harold Kushner; if Muslim, read Mirabai Starr; if you are non traditionalist, read E. Tolle and spend hours in nature. For anyone wanting an easy practical text, read Chittister and/or Easwaran.
This blog also includes the link to 8 (1-2 min videos) prepared by BFP that can be accessed at the end of the post on oneness, creation, prayer, love, beauty, peace, True Self and seasons. By googling: connect using photos or god moments, you can also access this blog.
Hope you find this universal blog meaningful.
With pride in my heart I write that I am a universal Christian and Jesus the Christ/Spirit is my guru. I am grateful to my parents and teachers who anchored me in that faith that continues to be nurtured by nature and by many writers/authors.Is Cristianity perfect?...Non-dual Jesus was and truly human. It is difficult to oppose his graceful command LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF and LOVE YOUR ENEMY...Yet, throughout the centuries,some christian actions were/are immature. Since we are ONE, regardless of the spirituality you have or don't have, you are my brother or my sister. And so is nature; Mother Earth is my sister and Father Cosmos, my brother.
I might consider still connecting using Facebook and/or Twitter and mostly with pictures and/or quotes.   For now,  those two venues still carry my blog, pictures, quotes and videos.Thank you FB and Twitter.
Wishing you peace and joy,
Namaste...(the Spirit in me greets the Spirit in you)......lucy matthews



ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T LOVE PART FOREVER.   Anonymous

I LOVE YOU...



...search INDEX and AUTHORS.
http://connectwithlucyusingphotos.blogspot.com (URL)







Comments

  1. Thank you Lucy, for sharing wisdom from your heart and soul guided by the Holy Spirit.
    Forever truths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bettina for your encouraging comment...blessings to you...lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DESERT BEAUTY

SURRENDER...LET GO...ACCEPT

PARADOX