NIGHT DREAMS

NIGHT DREAMS... can be light-filled. It can create God moments ,aha moments. It can touch our heart, make us ponder and inspire us for a life time.

A friend had a dream of the divine Mother who asked:
   - What can I do for you?
R-  healing...
                                   ***********

In a dream I see a Buddha-like figure sitting in a lotus position and shedding tears of blood....

                                   ***********

Many years after the death of my dad,  I had a dream where I am very small and in his heart. Dad is huge and his embrace and God's are one and the same.
This dream was comforting and it helps me understand our Oneness.

                                    ************

One night a three year old child with short curly, very blond hair appears in my dream and gives me a kiss on the cheek, then disappears.
It felt like an angelic kiss, ...very touching...

                                     *************

A while ago in my dream, we receive a gift from heaven in a shoe box.
The gift is two lilac candles with lilac silk flowers to match. We recognize the writing on the box from a loved one who passed away about 10 years ago.....a Grace moment, a God moment for us.






  - search SPECIAL MOMENTS
     http://connectwithlucyusingphotos.blogspot.com  

Comments

  1. In my dream. the Mother said that we also need to pray for the healing of the earth and the nations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DESERT BEAUTY

SURRENDER...LET GO...ACCEPT

PARADOX