SURRENDER...LET GO...ACCEPT

SURRENDER is not giving up as when an army submits to the other side. Surrender means letting our Higher Self  (called the Universal Force/Flow by Singer) take control of our life.  For that to happen, we have to let go the voice of ego (voice of resistance) chattering in our mind wanting to control events.

For years I had been willing to let go of my personal preferences and focus on doing the absolute best I could with what life presented to me...a life built for me, not by me.
Challenging situations create the force needed to bring about change. I was learning to sit quietly in the midst of the howling winds and wait and to see what constructive action was being ask of me.   Michael A. Singer from his book THE SURRENDER EXPERIMENT, 2015,  (post inspired by that book)

If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart.   Buddha

Self conquest is really self-surrender.   Thomas Merton

Can anyone of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of your life?  Lk 12:25

The Tao of heaven does not strive, and yet it overcomes.   Lao Tzu, TAO TE CHING 73

Surrender is the simple but profound wisdom of yielding to rather than opposing the flow of life.    Eckhart Tolle   THE POWER OF NOW, 1999,2004 chapter 10.


LET GO...
Image result for silhouette of person meditating to copy and paste
SURRENDER
hummingbird accepting the now of rain

search FREEDOM
http://connectwithlucyusingphotos.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESERT BEAUTY

PARADOX